Normal hair lost by an average person is up to 100 strands a day and in a normal cycle, hair fall and then grow back in a couple of weeks. Whereas, when something goes wrong within your body, you may start losing excessive amount of hair or they may not grow back in a normal pattern. If this continues, then your hair will start getting thin and you will end up getting bald. Hair loss problem is very common among both genders. Men lose more hair than women, but for several years, number of women who are suffering from hair loss problem has increased a lot. This can be due to heredity traits, deficiency of vitamins, hormonal changes or it could be a sign of illness.
Before selecting the right treatment for yourself, try to make some adjustments to your lifestyle too. Everyone know that healthy balanced diet is very important for human beings. In healthy balanced diet you need to make sure that you get all type of important nutrients in some way or the other. Meat, green leafy vegetables, eggs, whole grains, all of these need to be adjusted in your menu. Taking balanced diet or multivitamin supplement can improve hair growth. This is a natural and safest way to improve hair growth. Along with diet, some kind of workout and exercise also improves blood circulation that can help these nutrients to reach the scalp and improve hair growth.
After bringing some changes in your lifestyle, if you still feel that your hair loss problem cannot be improved and you have thin hair, go and get yourself a concealer. Hair concealers are being used by many people around the world to conceal thin hair. They can provide you with thickening look. Hair concealers have being in market for many years, but new advancement in technology has provided us with products that give you natural look, better results and affordable rates. Whether you use hair thickening fibers, colored pigments or hair concealing sprays, they all create an illusion of thicker hair by covering the scalp. Hair fibers are natural fibers that match our hair follicles and they use static electricity to stick to the scalp. When you dispense them, they cover your scalp and make your hair look thicker. Hair fibers can be used on bald patches or they can also be used on your existing hair to give your hair some extra volume. Hair thickening fibers provide you with your desired look within a few seconds and these are also known to be fastest and easiest way to achieve thick hair. Hair concealing sprays and colored pigments also provides the same purpose.
Everyone know that healthy balanced diet is very important for human beings. In healthy balanced diet, you need to make sure that you get all type of important nutrients in some way or the other. Meat, green leafy vegetables, eggs, whole grains, all of these need to be adjusted in your menu. Do regular exercise and work out, get multivitamin supplements, drink lots of water and you get proper checkup done when you see excessive hair fall. Curing it as early as possible can save you the worries.
Gray hair along with thinning of hair usually be considered a sign of old age, but it may also be because of prolonged illness and from stress. Lack of melanin and pigmentation is the reason for gray hair. Melanin is produced in hair roots, and when it stops getting produced, the color changes. The main solution that is being used by men and women is by using permanent hair color or dye. This is a good way to conceal your gray hair, but most of the people use a shade darker than the original color. This gives them a perfect uniform color but it sometimes look unnatural and you can easily guess that dye has been used. Important tip in using hair dyes is to use a shade lighter than your original one, this will give you more natural looking hair. Normally, natural hair is a variation of different shades on each strand. So, to achieve perfect shade for hair is not as easy as it seems. A simple trick of using lighter shade can give you more natural effect.
Using hair concealers can also help you in covering gray hair and giving your hair thick look. Hair fiber is one of the hair loss concealers that is perfect to use with this problem. Hair thickening fibers not only look natural, they also help in creating variation of shades. By using these, you can have double benefits in a single shot. You can cover your gray hair with hair thickening fibers and get natural looking thicker hair in few seconds. This is not a permanent solution but it has its own benefits. These are less harsh than the chemical permanent dyes, look natural, and they retain color variation. Hair concealers can be washed out by shampooing your hair. So, hair thickening fibers are not only helpful for thinning hair issues, you can also use them to cover your gray hair. If you have any of these issues, go and get yourself a hair concealer.
There are a variety of treatments available including hair transplant, wigs, hair extensions, hair thickening fibers, spray on concealers and other hair loss concealers. Some of these are permanent fix whereas, some work temporarily. The Price range of these treatments also vary from affordable to expensive. Read the following points and select a solution that works best for you and is your pocket friendly.
• Maintaining balanced diet will help you in improving hair growth whereas, Deficiency of nutrients may be a reason to your hair loss problem. If you start having excessive hair loss, go and get yourself checked by the doctor. If you have deficiency, he will prescribe multivitamin supplements that will help you in improving health related issues and solving hair loss problem.
• Due to busy lifestyles, many people do not exercise or do any kind of workout, this in return has made us sluggish and our blood quality becomes poor. Exercise helps in improving the blood circulation and getting benefits from nutrients to help in hair growth. So, try to exercise to help your system in improving hair growth.
• Using some natural treatments like massaging the scalp with oils that helps in regrowth of hair and using chemical free shampoos and conditioners also help in regrowth of hair. Oil extracted from different fruits and herbs improve the process of hair growth. If you can’t find fully chemical free shampoos and conditioners, try to look for the ones that have minimum chemicals.
• Wigs and hair extensions are another solution that is being used for many years. The negative point in using them is that they cannot treat your hair. They just hide your problem as they fully cover your scalp. Hair extensions give you thicker and healthier look but they need to be used properly, otherwise they can damage your rest of the hair follicles too. The maintenance cost of wigs and hair extension is high too. Proper care is required to keep them in proper shape.
• Many hair concealing products are available in stores that help you conceal the thinning of hair. Spray on hair loss concealers, colored pigments and hair thickening fibers improve the look of your hair by darkening and covering the scalp and providing illusion of thick hair. These products are affordable and easy to use. They give you your desired look in few seconds.
• Many topical solutions, ointments and drugs are available too that are beneficial in improving hair growth but these can also have some side effects.
• Hair transplant is another treatment that transplants hair and follicles to areas that are bald. This is a treatment that works best but it is an expensive one.
To try something new and getting perfect in it can require some practice. Same is the case with hair thickening fibers, as these may seem difficult to apply for the first time. With hit and trial method, you can find the right method that suits you. Hair thickening fibers are considered best among the other hair concealing products as they give natural look, and not using it in the right way can spoil your look. So, in order to save you from worrying, we have written this article. By reading following points, you will get to know about some of the best tips, ways and tricks to get your desired results. These tips and tricks have been collected from some experts who have tried these to cover the areas that require concealing. These simple tips will guarantee you the best results that can be achieved by using these hair thickening fibers.
• Less is always more in case of all the hair loss concealers. It is preferred that you start using less amount of your concealer and gradually increase its coverage. Start using it by shaking a small amount, blending it in and repeating the procedure in order to get good results. This will not only help you in giving a natural look, but it will also make sure that too much quantity is not used. Using too much hair loss concealer initially will get wasted and you will have to remove it too. So, always remember rule of less is always more.
• Make sure to never turn dispenser of the product completely upside down. This way give you less control over the fibers dispensed that will result in giving you slightly unnatural look. Using excess amount will clump them together and you will need to remove them afterwards. So, why waste your product in the first place.
• While using your product, make sure to tilt the dispenser to approximately 55 degree angle, and then shake the jar before applying. This will provide you with best natural results.
• Keep practicing. Using fibers evenly will get better and easier with practice, just make sure to use less amount in the start.
• Try to use less styling after you have applied hair thickening fibers, as some gels and hairsprays make the fibers clump together that will look less natural. Gels also tend to make your hair look thinner, so try to use them as less as possible.
• Instead of getting too much change in an instant by using a lot of your product that will also look unnatural, try to camouflage your hair loss problem by gradually building up the effect of thicker or fuller hair. Doing it gradually over a period of time look more natural instead of getting full hair in a single day like wig.
• Adding these fibers to areas that are not thinning will give them more volume and will help you in overall styling.
Are you a sufferer of hair loss? Yes you must be, as you have opened this article in search of getting knowledge about effectiveness of hair concealers. There are three main types of concealers, hair thickening fibers, hair spray-on concealers and colored pigments. Before moving directly on the effectiveness of these hair loss concealers, let’s get some knowledge about hair loss, reasons and then effective treatments. Hair loss can be due to following factor:
• It can be genetic
• Due to deficiency of vitamins
• Hormonal disturbance
• Old age
• Trauma or sudden shock
• Due to side effects of strong medicines
Genetic hair loss, hair loss from old age, or from hormonal disturbance is not under our control but rest of the factors can be controlled by taking proper treatments at the earliest stage possible. Losing excessive hair and not getting treated for it can lead you in getting bald which cannot be treated later on. Treatments or ways to conceal thin hair are given below.
• Hair transplant
• Wigs, hair extensions and hair pieces
• Hair concealers
Hair transplant is a surgical way to get fuller and thicker hair but it is considered an expensive way. Wigs, hair extensions and hair pieces also cover you thick hair but they can cause discomfort while wearing them and they have high maintenance cost. Hair concealing is a way to conceal or hide traces of baldness and hair loss. Types and their effectiveness is explained below:
• Spray on concealer
• Hair thickening fiber
• Colored pigmentation
All of these concealers are quick and easy to get instant thickening look. Hair concealers are considered affordable and instant way of getting thicker and healthier looking hair. Some of these not only help in giving instant look but they also help in hair growth. So, while using it as a temporary solution, you can get future long term benefits too. New and advanced formulas are great to use and give perfect natural look. No need to tell anyone that you are using concealers, as nobody can guess that you have used something to disguise you baldness or thin hair. Sprays and creams are getting very popular as they are very effective and combination of spray and pigment give you perfect results. Hair fiber is a type that is very natural looking and it uses static electricity to stick to the scalp and give you thicker looking hair. These technologies do not give you permanent look but they can stay for as long as you want. You can get rid of them by washing your scalp with shampoo. Whether you want to use hair thickening fiber, or spray on concealer, they will surely work and will help you in getting healthier and thicker look.
Getting hair transplant is a surgical way to get new hair. Although it is very helpful but it is very expensive and out of reach of many people. Non-surgical way of getting great hair is by using hair concealers and different hair systems. Hair extensions, wigs, hair pieces and toupees are being used by number of people around the world. They look authentic and are used to cover bald patches and thin hair. The negative points of these are discomfort of wearing them and cost that is required for their maintenance.
One of the top choice to cover bald patches and thin hair is hair concealer. For many years these are being used and as technology is getting advanced, new formulas are being introduced that are better than the original ones. Earlier they were not considered reliable to give natural look and their incapability to withstand again adverse weather conditions like wind and rain. With new and improved formulas, these problems have been removed and they are more resistant and they give natural look. All of these help you in concealing bald patches and appearance of thin hair. Some of them not only help you in giving fuller look, but they also help in growing your own hair. So, while using these concealers to hide and cover up the scalp, they also support in regrowth of your hair. These concealers make individual existing hair look healthier and fuller, which ultimately helps in improving the appearance of hair. It just disguises the effect of thin hair or baldness.
Spray on concealers are most common type of hair concealers that are being used by a number of people to improve the look of thin hair or bald patches. These are very effective and are available in different forms. In some of these heavy cream is used that thickens the hair strand temporarily with heavy colored dyes. Hair fiber is another form that is very successful in giving you natural looking hair. There are hair thickening fibers, hair thickening fibers and hair building fibers. All of these help you in getting fuller and thicker looking hair. These are small fibers that sticks to your existing hair due to static electricity and give to thicker hair. These are considered most natural looking concealers that provides you with healthier and fuller looking hair but these are temporary treatments that can be removed by washing your hair with shampoo. These will not stain your hands or clothes and are relatively very durable against external conditions. Due to the natural look, nobody can detect that you have used something to thicken your hair.
With the passage of time, the number of people who suffer from hair loss has increased. There are millions of people including both men and women who are either bald or have thin hair. The pattern of hair loss in men is different from women, and it may differ from man to man. In women hair loss pattern is mostly uniform, whereas in men it starts from the front hairline to the crown of the head. They may also have small bald patches on different area of head. Treatments like hair transplant are available but they are expensive and out of reach of many people. These days hair concealers like hair thickening fibers, spray on hair loss concealers are getting very popular as they are a fast and inexpensive option for people suffering from excessive hair fall. These sprays and hair thickening fibers are very easy to apply and great to get instant results. One another benefit of these hair loss concealers is that they don’t cause any kind of allergic reaction and are much safer than other options available in the market. In short, benefits of hair loss concealers are as follows:
• These are fastest option available that provides you instant results.
• Most inexpensive and affordable option as compared to other drugs.
• These are safe to use, and they cause no allergic reaction or side effect as compared to drugs used.
The only negative thing about hair loss concealers is that they are not permanent and sometimes can be detected by others. Otherwise these are being used by large number of people and they are very happy and satisfied. Hair loss concealers do a great job and give you instant results by covering your thin hair and bald patches. These are not a permanent fix, and can be wash off with shampoo. New improved formulas help them stay on even in rain, you just have to use a spray to fix them and no need to worry afterwards. By using a new formula, you will not have to worry about staining your hands, clothes or bed. There are three main kinds of hair loss concealers that are best for you.
Spray on hair loss concealers are recommended by many people who have used it. The only thing is that you might need is some practice to use it properly. Do consult somebody for help before using these kinds on hair loss concealers. These are easy to use but asking somebody with experience will help you in getting perfect results. Hair thickening fibers are considered best kind among the available options. They are available in packed powder form and they give more natural look then other hair loss concealers. They don’t leave any residue and it is easy to clean them off. They are less likely to cause any kind of irritation on the skin. Sprinkles are last type and they work by spreading particles that hide bald patches and thin hair. They are easier to use than sprays. Just shaking the bottle and using them on the required area is the procedure to use them. They stick to the scalp and do not come off easily due to static electricity.
Since the dawn of time, people around the world our suffering from hair loss problem. Healthy hair add so much to your overall personality. In every story and in real life, all handsome men and beautiful women have thick and healthy hair. Have you heard of a bald prince charming, or a princess with short thin hair? No, probably not. In every story prince charming hair thick sexy hair and princesses have long beautiful hair. So, in every age and era, people having thin hair, try to search for new and better ways to conceal them. There are many hair transplant treatments are available too, but they are either painful or expensive. Hair thickening fibers and spray on concealers are few of the popular products of new time. In past boot black or spray on colors were used to darken the scalp and covering the bald patches. They were an attempt to darken the area and giving thickening look. The problem with these early concealers was that they were a failure and people who used them looked like they have used shoe polish on their head. The positive effect was that companies tried and tried, and using same principles and new advancement in technology, they gave you hair concealing products that are far than the original ones. The new formulas helps in concealing bald patches and thinner hair in just few seconds, and they also give effect of fuller and thicker looking hair. Some of these are advance enough that they help you in growing your hair again while you are using them for concealing thinner hair. These are permanent fix but give you desired results within seconds.
In following paragraphs, you will get to know about three types of hair loss concealers that can help you look up to 10 years younger. These products can be used alone or combined with products to give you healthier and thicker looking hair.
1. Spray-on Concealers
Plant based micro fiber is used by spray on concealers. They are colored specially to match your hair color and they are ionized by opposite static charge from your real ones. So, when you apply the spray on concealers, they will bond with your hair and will give you thicker looking hair. These are not permanent and can be washed off when you want to remove them.
2. Hair Thickening Fiber
Hair fiber, also known as hair building fiber or hair thickening fiber are hair loss concealers usually made from keratin fiber. These also helps you in getting thicker looking hair and concealing thinner hair. These are applied by sprinkling small about without wasting any extra on your scalp. Using hair comb or brush lightly will spread it evenly and you can use hair spray to keep them in place. These hair fibers are made of same fiber as our hair, so they give a natural looking healthy look.
3. Colored pigments
Third type of hair loss concealers are used with brush. These colored pigments are applied directly to the scalp to create a look of fuller and thicker hair. This technique does not thicken your hair with fiber but they color your scalp to blend with your hair to create an illusion of thicker hair.
A lot goes inside our body, but we don’t take much interest unless something goes wrong. Hair is one such part of our body that has a lot of impact on you psychologically. You must be known with terms like good hair day and bad hair day. Having clean and beautiful hair always make you feel better, whereas having bad hair day can make you feel down and dull. Similarly, having full thicker hair makes your personality hot and sexy, whereas thin hair or baldness can cause negative effects on your emotional health and personality. As proper care is needed for anything to flourish, so to get beautiful and healthy hair, proper care is required. In today’s busy time, people are unable to take proper care of themselves and a result they seem to face different health issues including hair loss and baldness from very young age. For such busy people, companies have made products like hair thickening fiber, ointments and spray-on concealers that give instant thickening look. Products like hair thickening fibers and spray on concealers conceal your thin hair by attaching to your scalp. These are instant ways for busy people to hide their bald patches or thin hair as they create illusions of thick hair.
In order to understand the reasons of hair loss and ways to control it, you need to research a little more. This article will explain top five reasons or factors involved in hair loss.
1) Genetic inheritance
2) General health and medications
3) Deficiency of nutrients
4) Stress or trauma
5) Hair care
Among these, first two factors are not in your control and you may not be able to control them fully, but other three can be control by taking some simple steps. Having healthy thick hair can be a blessing from your genes, similarly having thin hair may also be due to our ancestors genes. When you inherit beautiful thick hair from your parents, it becomes a blessing, whereas when you get thin hair from them, not much can be done about it. Alopecia Areata is a genetic hair fall disease. If somebody in your family has thin hair or baldness, you may end up in losing your hair too. If proper care is taken at early stage, you can save yourself the worries, otherwise you will end up in thinning or losing your hair. People who suffer from different diseases, may need to take some strong medicine. These medicines can also cause negative effect on your hair health. Medicines taken for diabetes, heart problems, chemotherapy for cancer treatment are a few that can cause hair loss. Deficiency of nutrients and vitamin B is another reason for hair loss but it can be control adding multivitamins in our diet. We can improve vitamin deficiency by food and also by taking prescribed dose of supplements. Stress, sudden shock or trauma imbalances our hormones that also result in excessive hair loss. Improving your diet, doing exercise or yoga and Taking proper steps to control stress level can improve your hair growth. Oiling your hair, drinking lots of water, using proper shampoo and conditioner, Controlling heat temperatures while using hairstyling appliances, and properly brushing your hair are few of the hair care tips for healthy hair.
Normal hair lost by an average person is up to 100 strands a day and in a normal cycle, hair falls and then grows back in a couple of weeks. Whereas, when something goes wrong within your body, you may start losing excessive amount of hair or they may not grow back in a normal pattern. If this continues, then your hair will start getting thin and you will end up getting bald. Hair loss problem is very common among both genders. Men lose more hair than women, but for several years, number of women who are suffering from hair loss problem has increased a lot. This can be due to heredity traits, deficiency of vitamins, hormonal changes or it could be a sign of illness. As you grown old, you may start getting gray hair along with thinning of them. When this happens, you really need to start taking proper care and treatment to get better results. For this purpose many people turn to internet to research on hair loss problem. By reading this article, you will get all the necessary information and guideline to research properly and get your desired results from internet.
• Creating a proper search phrase with refine your search. Just typing “hair loss” in the search engine will provide you millions of results that will be of no use. So, it is important to develop a search phrase for narrow search and better results. Some simple example of search phrase related to hair loss are Hair loss causes and treatments, Hair fiber, hair loss FAQ, herbal remedies for hair loss, hair building fibers, Hair transplant procedure and cost. Write a phrase related to the exact information that you really want to get.
• In using a search phrase, make sure to use double quotes before and after the phrase to ensure that search engine will provide you with results that will contain information related to complete phrase instead of single words. For example use “Hair building fiber”. Putting these quotes at the beginning and at the end will provide you with results that contain this complete phrase. If you will not use these quotes you also get results containing only words like loss, hair, building, fiber, building fiber. This will waste your time.
• If you get any good information on a page, you can search for similar pages by using related tool on google. This will provide you with similar high quality pages that can be very helpful to you. On google, write related: and paste your URL to get your results.
• Entering file type can also help you in refining your search and these can be downloaded and saved on your hard disk to read them thoroughly in your free time. In your search engine, just write: hair building fiber file type: pdf.
• Every search engine is different from other due to its unique algorithms that set it apart from the other. You can bookmark your top 5 favorite search engines for your benefit. For example select from any of these: google.com, msn.com, yahoo.com, ask.com, Wikipedia.org.
Taking the advantage of above points, you can save your time and energy and get better results in few minutes.